It is a mobile operating system that is based on a modified version of Linux. It was originally developed by a startup of the same name, Android, Inc. In 2005, as part of its strategy to enter the mobile space, Google purchased Android and took over its development work (as well as its development team).
Here I am using,
OS : Linux (Ubuntu 13.04)
Eclipse : (Version 4.2.1)
Android API Level : 3 to 'n' as per need
Emulator API Level : It will be displayed in output image
All About Android
OOPS Concepts In Android
UI Controls In Android
Layouts In Android
Composite In Android
Transitions In Android
Advanced In Android
Android Request Focus.
Android View Stub.
Android Zoom Button.
Android Zoom Controls.
Android Asynchronous Task.
Android Battery Indicator.
Database In Android
Android SQLite DB.
Sample Android Tasks For Beginners
- Custom ListView with Image and Text and Buttons Using BaseAdapter in Android.
- Arithmetic Operations Using Webview In Android
- How to play Audio Files in Android with a SeekBar feature and MediaPlayer class.
- Displaying Stored Categories And Corresponding Items In ExpandableListView In Android.
- Android WebView Using HTML.
- Creating 4 different Tween Animation effects In Android
- Android Action Bar Menu With DropDown List
- Audio Recording in .wav format in Android Programming
Direct Download Sample Android Tasks