If the clothes you bought do not fit, or if you get an old, damaged copy of a book, you can return the product without even calling customer care to get this done. Amazon has a really simple interface for returns and scheduling a pickup. Here's how to do that:
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box. Scroll down to the order you want to return.
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.
- Briefly explain the problem in the box that appears below the drop-down menu. This box will appear once you select a reason for return.
- Click Continue.
- In the next page, Amazon will offer a way to resolve the problem. In most cases there will just be one option selected by default - Refund. Click Continue.
- The next page is where you schedule a pickup. Select a pickup date from the drop-down menu.
- Your delivery address will be displayed by default. If you want to schedule a pickup at another address, click Change address.
Have you ever had to return items purchased via Amazon or any other e-commerce portal? How was your experience? Let us know via the comments. For more tutorials, head to our How To section.